Friday, August 1, 2008

BIG weekend...

Usually one weekend just kind of runs into another around here but this weekend I have some fun plans! I woke up at 6:30am ready for the weekend to start! Tonight I have a date with my husband! A real date...no baby, nice dinner, a movie...the works! I think the last movie we saw together was Horton Hears a Who (and Jax was w/ us).
As if the date wasn't enough for the weekend...tomorrow I get to go to an all-day crop! One of my fellow Fiskateers is hosting a crop in Mchenry (about 15 min. away)! In the middle of the crop I'm taking a break to go to a baby shower for a very good friend. Then back to the crop for more fun!
Sunday is booked too! Joe wants to get back into the routine of our Sunday Family Breakfast, so we will do that then I'll be meeting up with Jeni. She & I have been working on something super secret and super exciting. We should be ready to reveal ALL the details in another week or two!
I'll have my camera with me all weekend (like a good little scrap goddess should). I'll post some pics of my fun-filled weekend. Hope yours is a great one too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A date?? Now that's EXCITING!
I hope you & Joe have a nice evening out.
Happy Scrapping!