Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun Weekend

Well, it was a fun weekend that went by too fast :-( The date w/ the hubby on Friday was nice, we stayed out until 1am! I got up early Sat. and headed out for the crop. I was tired but still got a lot done. I went to the baby shower right in the middle of the crop & missed a few hours, but that was okay, I wouldn't have missed Jamie's shower for anything...even a crop! When I got back I had won a prize. It was blue glitter glaze from Lil' Davis! At the crop I finished a mini album for my dad & started another one for my friend Angie. I also did a 12x12 LO for my brother's travel scrapbook. He came to visit me in April & I used a few pics for the LO. (I'll post pics of my projects in the gallery at the bottom of the blog.) I met several fellow fiskateers and already can't wait to spend another whole day scrap'n soon!

No comments: